- Sweets / Desserts > Wheat flour mini cake-No oven-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
Whole wheat mini vanilla sponge cake-No oven, No maida-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
By Guna selvi Sridher
Cuisine Style : India | Preparation & Cooking Time: 50 minutes | To Serve : 4 | Type : New year, christmas special, Snacks | Take with : Tea
- Wheat flour- 1 cup
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Chocolate chips - 1/4 cup
- Milk- 250 ml
- Melted butter- 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil- 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Take 5 littre pressure cooker.
- Remove gasket & whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
- Then place grid.
- Preheat pressure cooker for 5 to 10 min on medium flame.
- In a bowl wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda mix well.
- In a bowl add melted butter, coconut oil, egg, vanilla essence, & sugar mix well.
- Add wet ingredient to the dry mixture mix well
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- Grease small bowls with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour prepared batter into bowls
- Add dark chocolate chips, mix gently
- Place it on pressure cooker grind.
- Close lid & bake it for 15 to 25 min on low to medium flame.
- Once its ready carefully remove bowls then un-mould & let it cool.
- Pour chocolate sauce over the cake and serve immediately
- Before baking in pressure cooker remove gasket & whistle.
- You can replace milk with coconut milk, almond milk or oats milk
- If you dont like egg you can add melted dark chocolate, curd, buttermilk, banana or avocado
- For white molten lava cake you can skip cocoa powder
- For red velvet lava cake add roasted beet puree.
- For saffron lava cake add hot water soaked saffron.
How to make Wheat flour mini vanilla sponge cake- Step by step photos [Instant& Quick]
Add wheat flour[Atta]
Add baking soda
Seive without lumps
In a bowl add sugar
Add melted butter
Add coconut oil / ground nut oil / Olive oil
Add egg & vanilla essence
Add into dry mixture
Now its ready
Add chocolate chips
Pour into mini cups
Place it in pressure cooker, bake it for 25 min
After 25 min, now its ready
Pour chocolate sauce & choco vermicelli, serve immediately
Mini atta cake, no maida, no oven
Super spongy healthy cake for kids
Perfect evening snack for kids
Instant homemade super spongy mini cakes
Curry leaves - 1 cup. Heat...
Read More >>
Aval [poha or Flattened rice] – 1 cup. Tamarind puree...
Read More >>
Ragi semiya – 1 cup. Ghee...
Read More >>