- Sweets / Desserts >Strawberry loaf cake-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
Strawberry loaf cake-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos with Video
By Gunaselvi Sridher
Cuisine Style : India | Preparation & Cooking Time: 50min to 1 hour | To Serve : 5 | Type : New year, christmas special, Snacks | Take with : Tea, coffee, milk
How to make Strawberry loaf cake-No spongy-No oven video
Pressure cooker Strawberry cake for christmas
- All purpose flour / Wheat flour - 1.5 cup
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda -3/4 tsp
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Strawberry- 1 cup
- Milk- 100 ml
- Egg- 1
- Melted butter- 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil / sunflower oil/ groundnut oil- 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Take 5 littre pressure cooker.
- Remove gasket & whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
- Then place grid.
- Preheat pressure cooker for 5 to 10 min on medium flame.
- Wash & slice strawberry
- Heat pan add strawbery, 2 tbsp sugar cook for 5 min then grind to smooth puree
- In a bowl All purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda mix well.
- In a bowl add melted butter, coconut oil, egg, vanilla essence, & sugar mix well.
- Add wet ingredient to the dry mixture mix well
- Add strawberry puree, mix well.
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- Grease baking tin with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour batter into a baking tray/baking tin
- Place it on pressure cooker grind.
- Close lid & bake it for 45 to 50 min on low to medium flame.
- Once its ready carefully remove baking tray then un-mould & let it cool.
- Slice and serve with jam/butter.
- Before baking in pressure cooker remove gasket & whistle.
- You can replace milk with coconut milk, almond milk or oats milk
- If you dont like egg you can add melted white chocolate, curd, buttermilk, banana or avocado
How to make Strawberry loaf cake without oven- Step by step photos
Remove gasket & whistle
Place pressure cooker plate
Close lid, pre-heat on low flame for 10 min
Take fresh strawberry
Wash & slice
Heat pan, add strawberry slices
BOil for 5 min
Now its ready, cut off heat
Put it in a mixie jar, finely grind
Now its ready, keep it aside
In a bowl add all purpose flour / wheat flour
Add baking soda
Add baking powder
Seive without lumps
In a bowl add egg & sugar
Add melted butter
Add vanilla essence
Add wet ingredients
Add strawberry puree
Add milk [optional]
Pour into butter greased baking tin
Add strawberry slices
Place it pre-heated pressure cooker, cover lid, cook for 45 min on low flame
After 45 min, spongy strawberry cake ready
Remove it from bread tin
Slice & serve
Banana chocolatecake ingredients
No oven strawberry cake
Curry leaves - 1 cup. Heat...
Read More >>
Aval [poha or Flattened rice] – 1 cup. Tamarind puree...
Read More >>
Ragi semiya – 1 cup. Ghee...
Read More >>