- Sweets / Desserts > Molten lava cake-No oven-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
Molten lava cake[Wheat flour]-No oven, No maida-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
By Gunaselvi Sridher
Cuisine Style : India | Preparation & Cooking Time: 50 minutes | To Serve : 4 | Type : New year, christmas special, Snacks | Take with : Tea
Pressure cooker lava cake
- Wheat flour- 1 cup
- Cocoa powder- 1/2 cup
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Dark milk chocolate-1/2 cup
- Milk- 250 ml
- Condensed milk- 1/2 cup
- Melted butter- 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil- 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Egg -1
- Take 5 littre pressure cooker.
- Remove gasket & whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
- Then place grid.
- Preheat pressure cooker for 5 to 10 min on medium flame.
- In a bowl wheat flour, cocoa powder salt, baking powder, baking soda mix well.
- In a bowl add melted butter, condensed milk, coconut oil, egg, vanilla essence, & sugar mix well.
- Add wet ingredient to the dry mixture mix well
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- Grease small bowls with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour prepared batter into bowls
- Add drak chocolate cubes, press gently.
- Place it on pressure cooker grind.
- Close lid & bake it for 15 to 25 min on low to medium flame.
- Once its ready carefully remove bowls then un-mould & let it cool.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar, over the cake and serve immediately
- Before baking in pressure cooker remove gasket & whistle.
- You can replace milk with coconut milk, almond milk or oats milk
- If you dont like egg you can add melted dark chocolate, curd, buttermilk, banana or avocado
- For white molten lava cake you can skip cocoa powder
- For red velvet lava cake add roasted beet puree.
- For saffron lava cake add hot water soaked saffron.
How to make Molten lava cake- Step by step photos [Instant& Quick]
In a mixer jar add wheat flour[Atta]
Add cocoa powder
Add baking soda
Add baking powder
Dry ingredients ready, keep it aside
In a bowl add melted butter, coconut oil
Add sweet condensed milk
Add 1 egg
Add powdered sugar
Add vanilla essence
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients mixture
Mix for a min
Add milk to adjust the consistency
Grease small bowls with butter
Add dark chocolate cubes
Place it in pre-heated pressure cooker****Remove gasket & whistle before heating
Bake it for 15 to 25 min on low to medium flame ****Remove gasket & whistle
After 15 min, spongy lava cake ready
It comes out clean, perfect, remove it from pressure cooker
Let it cool for 5 min
Sprinkle powdered sugar
Soft and spongy lava cake ready
No oven, No maida chocolate lava cake
Simple lava cake
Instant molten lava cake
Curry leaves - 1 cup. Heat...
Read More >>
Aval [poha or Flattened rice] – 1 cup. Tamarind puree...
Read More >>
Ragi semiya – 1 cup. Ghee...
Read More >>