- Sweets / Desserts > Chocolate yogurt muffins -Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
Chocolate yogurt muffins [Without oven]-How to make-Step by step photos with video
By Gunaselvi k. Sridher
Cuisine Style : India | Preparation Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 20-25 min | To Serve : 4 | Type : New year, christmas special, Snacks | Take with : Tea
- Wheat flour- 3/4 cup
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
- Coffee powder - 2 tsp
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda -1/2 tsp
- chocolate chips- 1/4 cup
- Grease small bowls with butter then sprinkle flour, evenly spread then remove excess flour then keep it aside.
- Take 5 littre Aluminium pressure cooker or any 3 ltr etc.., **Remove gasket & whistle[Weight] from the pressure cooker lid
- Then place grid then preheat for 10 min on low to flame..
- In a bowl seive wheat flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt then mix well.
- In a mixie jar add curd, sugar,oil, vanilla essense grind to fluffy and smooth
- Add wet ingredients into the dry mixture bowl gently mix.
- Add milk to adjust the consistency
- Pour batter to a butter/oil greased bowls then sprinkle chocolalte chips
- Place it in pressure cooker.
- Close lid & cook for 20 to 25 min on low flame.
- Once its ready carefully remove bowls, let it cool [in room temperature] then un-mould & let it cool.
- Then serve with tea, or coffee
- Before preheating pressure cooker remove gasket & whistle.
- Dont add water, salt or sand in a pressure cooker
How to make Wheat flour yogurt chocolate muffins-No oven video
How to make Yogurt chocolate muffins- Step by step photos [Instant& Quick]
Perfect spongy chocolate muffins
Grease small bowls with butter / oil
Sprinkel flour, evenly coat
Now its ready
Pre-heat pressure cooker for 15 min on low flame
In a mixie jar add curd
Add vanilla essence
Blend till smooth and fluffy
Mixture ready, keep it aside
In a bowl add wheat flour
Add corn flour
Add cocoa powder
add coffe powder
Add baking soda, baking powder, salt
Seive without lumps
Add wet ingredients mixture
Add milk to adjust the consistency
Add choccolate chips
Pour into small cups
Add chocolate chips
Place it in a pressure cooker
Cover lid, cook for 20 to 25 min on low flame
Stick comes out clean, now its ready
let it cool
Spongy super soft unique flavoured, delicious muffins
Curry leaves - 1 cup. Heat...
Read More >>
Aval [poha or Flattened rice] – 1 cup. Tamarind puree...
Read More >>
Ragi semiya – 1 cup. Ghee...
Read More >>