- Sweets / Desserts > Chocolate banana cake-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
Beetroot chocolate cake-Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos with VideoBy Gunaselvi Sridher
Cuisine Style : India | Preparation & Cooking Time: 50min to 1 hour | To Serve : 5 | Type : New year, christmas special, Snacks | Take with : Tea, coffee, milk
How to make Beetroot chocolate cake-No spongy-No oven video
Pressure cooker chocolate banana cake for christmas
- All purpose flour / Wheat flour - 1.5 cup
- Cocoa powder- 1/4 cup
- Nutmeg powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Flax seeds - 1/4 cup
- Sesame seeds [White & black] - 1/4 cup
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Beetroot-1 cup [or 1 beetroot]
- Milk- 250 ml
- Egg- 1
- Melted butter- 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil- 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Take 5 littre pressure cooker.
- Remove gasket & whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
- Then place grid.
- Preheat pressure cooker for 5 to 10 min on medium flame.
- Heat pan add falx seeds, sesame seeds, roast for 3 min
- Heat butter in a pan, add grated beetroot, saute for 3 min
- Then grind to smooth paste, keep is aside
- Heat milk in a pan, add butter let it melt Then keep it aside
- In a bowl All purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda mix well.
- In a bowl add milk & melted butter mixture, coconut oil, egg, vanilla essence, & sugar mix well.
- Add wet ingredient to the dry mixture mix well
- Add beetroot mixture mix well
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- Add roasted flax seeds, sesame seeds mix well.
- Grease baking tin with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour batter into a baking tray/baking tin
- Sprinkle roasted nuts.
- Place it on pressure cooker grind.
- Close lid & bake it for 45 to 50 min on low to medium flame.
- Once its ready carefully remove baking tray then un-mould & let it cool.
- Slice and serve with jam/butter.
- Before baking in pressure cooker remove gasket & whistle.
- You can replace milk with coconut milk, almond milk or oats milk
- If you dont like egg you can add melted dark chocolate, curd, buttermilk, banana,tofu, paneer, cream cheese or avocado.
How to make Beetroot chocolate cake without oven- Step by step photos
Remove gasket & whistle
Place pressure cooker plate
Close lid, pre-heat on low flame for 10 min
Roast white sesame seeds
Roast black sesame seeds
Roast flax seeds
Heat butter, add grated beetroot, saute for 3 min
Put it in a mixie jar, finely grind
Add butter, let it melt
Pour into a bowl, keep it aside
Add vanilla essence
Add coconut oil
In a bowl add flour
Add baking soda
Add baking powder
Add cardamom powder,
Add nutmeg powder
Add wet ingredients
Add beetroot paste
Add roasted nuts
Pour into butter greased baking tray
Sprinkle flax seeds & sesame seeds
Place it in pre-heated pressure cooker, cook for 45 min on low flame
After 45 min, stick comes out clean, now its ready
Let it cool for 5 min
Remove it from tray
Slice & serve with tea / coffee
No oven beet chocolate cake ready
SPongy beet cake
Instant loaf cake
Curry leaves - 1 cup. Heat...
Read More >>
Aval [poha or Flattened rice] – 1 cup. Tamarind puree...
Read More >>
Ragi semiya – 1 cup. Ghee...
Read More >>