- Sweets / Desserts > 3 ingredient oreo muffins -Pressure cooker method-How to make-Step by step photos
3 ingredient oreo muffins [Without oven]-How to make-Step by step photos with video
By Guna selvi k. Sridher sivakumar
Cuisine Style : India | Preparation Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | To Serve : 3 | Type : New year, christmas special, Snacks | Take with : Tea
Oreo muffins is simple, 5 min, no oven, 3 ingredient cupcake recipe. No eggs required. No flour required. No baking soda required. If you have 2 packets of oreo or any cream biscuits in you hand, make this super soft muffins within 15 min. You can add nuy nuts for different flavour.
- Oreo biscuits - 2 packets
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Grease small bowls with butter then sprinkle flour, evenly spread then remove excess flour then keep it aside.
- Take 5 littre Aluminium pressure cooker or any 3 ltr etc.., **Remove gasket & whistle[Weight] from the pressure cooker lid
- Then place grid then preheat for 10 min on low to flame..
- In a mixie jar, add 2 packet oreos, milk grind to smooth batter
- Transfer oreo batter to a bowl add baking powder, mix well without lumps
- Pour batter to a small bowl, tap twice
- Place it in a pressure cooker.
- Close lid & cook for15 min on low flame.
- Once its ready carefully remove bowls, let it cool [in room temperature] then un-mould
- Add chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkle
- Then serve with tea, or coffee
- Before preheating pressure cooker remove gasket & whistle.
- Dont add water, salt or sand in a pressure cooker
How to make 3 ingredient oreo muffins-No oven video
How to make Yogurt chocolate muffins- Step by step photos [Instant& Quick]
Spongy oreo muffins
Perfect oreo cupcakes
Grease small bowls with butter
Evenly spread [to avoid sticking muffins]
Pre-heat pressure cooker without gasket and whistle
In a mixie jar add oreo biscuits
Add milk grind to smooth batter
Oreo muffin batter ready
Transfer mixture to a bowl add baking powder
Mix well without lumps
Pour into small bowls
Place it in pre-heated pressure cooker
Cover lid, cook for 15 min on low flame
15 min later, spongy oreo muffins ready, remove it from cooker
Let it cool
Add chocolate sauce
Add color sprinkles
Oreo cupcake muffins ready, Serve with tea or coffee
Instant oreo muffins for kids
Curry leaves - 1 cup. Heat...
Read More >>
Aval [poha or Flattened rice] – 1 cup. Tamarind puree...
Read More >>
Ragi semiya – 1 cup. Ghee...
Read More >>