- Ancient Tamil Nadu Recipes >Ragi paper roast-How to make-Step by step photos & Video
Ragi paper roast-How to make-Step by step photos & Video
By Guna selvi Sridher
Cuisine Style: Tamil Nadu, South India | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | To Serve: 4 | Take with: Tomato chutney or sambar | Type: Breakfast or Dinner, Weight loss & Easy diabetic recipes
- Whole ragi batter- 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Water As Needed
- In a bowl add ragi idli batter, add water, salt mix well.
- Heat iron Dosa tawa, sprinkle 1 tbsp of water then pour batter, spread the batter quickly to round shape and make sure it not too thick.
- Sprinkle oil over the dosa & cook till crisp.
- Once dosa becomes crispy fold & transfer to a plate & serve hot with chutney and sambar
How to make ragi idli video
How to make Ragi roast- Step by step [Simple, Easy]
Ragi idli batter
Add water, make dosa consitency batter
Ragi batter ready
Heat iron dosa tawa, pour ragi batter, spread immediately
Roast both sides
Pour oil around the dosa
Cover lid, cook till crisp and golden brown
Crispy ragi roast ready, remove it from tawa
Fold & serve
Ragi paper roast ready, serve hot with chutney or sambar
Finger millet roast dosa
Delhi carrots [red]-2 cups [finely grated]. Ghee [melted...
Read More >>
In a thick pan fry Okra for...
Read More >>