- Sweets / Desserts > Peanut ladoo | Groundnut laddu | Nilakadalai ladoo
Peanut ladoo | Groundnut laddu | Nilakadalai ladoo-Authentic tamilnadu style-How to make-Step by step photos
By Guna selvi Sridher
Cuisine Style: South India | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | To Serve: 8 | Type: Sweet, Festival, Diwali, Vinayagar chathurthi special sweet
- Peanut [groundnut, nilakadalai] – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – ½ tbsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Heat pan then dry roast peanuts. Then peel off the skin.
- In a pan add jaggery, water, let it dissolve then boil till hard ball consistency.
- Cut off heat, add cardamom powder & roasted peanuts mix well then let it cool.
- In a mixer jar put peanut mixture finely grind.
- In a bowl put ground peanut mixture, mix well & make equal size ladoo.
- Place it in airtight container use within 4 days.
How to make Peanut ladoo-Step by step photos
Dry roast peanuts
let it cool, peel off the skin
Heat pan, add jaggery
Add 1/4 cup water
Let it dissolve
Let it boil till hard ball consistency
Drop it in water
Now its ready
Add cardamom powder
Mix well, let it cool
Now its ready, put it in mixie jar, finely grind
Peanut jaggery mixture ready
Groundnut laddu ready, store in an airtight container use with in 4 days
Instant peanut laddu
Groundnut ladoo with jaggery
Peanut jaggery balls
Boil the rice in less water, spread over...
Read More >>
Sambar onion [Shallots...
Read More >>